1. Do something different and a little more eye-catching with your party lights this year by hanging these spherical cotton strong lights. Colored Cotton String Lights, $10. Visit kikkerland.com.
2. Nothing beats the coziness of a warm woolen accent. This knit stocking captures that feeling perfectly for your mantel. Peppermint knit stocking, $24.95. (800) 967-6696 or crateandbarrel.com.
3. Change out your throw pillows to get your rooms ready for the holiday season. Let it Snow pillow, $33.10. Visit tom-tailor.com.
4. Add a handsome woodsy detail to your holiday table with this elegant illuminator. Stag candle holder, $32.93. Visit annabeljames.co.uk.
5. Don’t forget to give your guest room a seasonal touch. This trinket tray is perfect for the nightstand. Rosanna Trim My Tree trinket tray, $18.00. Visit alwaysfits.com.
6. Serve your own holiday meals with simple sophistication. These dinner, dessert and cake plates have timeless appeal. Faiencerie de Gien Filet Noel collection, $45-$115. Visit gien.com.
7. Red and turquoise put a modern retro spin on your holiday décor. Primitives by Kathy Turquoise, Red & Silver Ornaments on Tinsel Wreath, $59.99. (800) 538-2446 or christmastraditions.com.
8. Perfect for a mantel or tabletop, these gilded accents add a fanciful and elegant touch. Mercury Row 3-tiered metal tree set, $15.99. Visit wayfair.com.
9. Update your accent rugs with something that exudes classic Christmas charm. These would look great in an entryway or kitchen. Berry Branch hooked wool rug, $80. Visit wayfair.com.
10. Don’t spare any details for your holiday parties. This bottle stopper is sure to delight. Wild Eye Designs Ribbon Bottle Stopper, $9.99. Visit alwaysfits.com.
11. Give your party a vintage vibe with this sign that puts the holiday mood up in lights. Bethany Lowe Merry Marquee sign, $179.99. (800) 538-2446 or christmastraditions.com.
12. Made from 100% New Zealand wool, this accent pillow adds the perfect winter motif to any space. Green hooked wool snowflake pillow, $33.99. Visit wayfair.com.
13. Pretty and preppy, this red and gold polka-dot set adds a chic look to your dinner table. Ruby-red plates, mugs, square dishes and tray, $22-$70. Visit rosannainc.com.
14. Help Christmas truly sprout on your table with a set of mistletoe dishes. Faiencerie de Gien Holly dessert and canapé plates, $32-$65 each. Visit gien.com.
15. Pine isn’t the only seasonal wreath you can use to adorn your door. Amaryllis is a classic winter flower, and this stunning red version adds instant grace and sophistication. Red amaryllis wreath, $69.95. (800) 967-6696 or crateandbarrel.com.