CARAMEL APPLE DIP INGREDIENTS
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup (or more) caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup (or to taste) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon applespice
- 2 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- toffee bits – for decorating (optional)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, caramel sauce, brown sugar, vanilla and applespice until smooth; fold in whipped cream.
- Cut apples vertically into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water, toss apples in lemon mixture. Drain.
- Serve apple slices with caramel apple dip. To garnish, I sprinkled chopped toffee bits over the top.
To see more inspiration from Janet Collazo visit her blog Rosemary & Thyme.
Want more simply beautiful recipe ideas from Janet? Check out this post on her Autumnal Apple Spice Cake!