February is a month filled with reds, pinks, and plenty of florals. It’s also a great time to start preparing for Spring. It may still be a little chilly outside, but it’s never too soon to start warming up your interior. With a light blue, blush pink, and soft gray color palette, you’re free to experiment with a multitude of patterns and textures to bring your rooms to life. Here are eight pieces to get your palette started and get you in the springtime mood!
1. ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw, $39.99
3. Color Study Side Plate, $11.20
4. Rose Petal, Paradise View, Silver Lining. Visit BenjaminMoore.com.
6. Vintage Finish Mirrored Glass Tray, $67.99
7. Lenita Chesterfield Chair, $229.99
8. Light Blue Monaco Classic Rug, $199.