The best thing about fabric wreaths is that you can choose the prints that suit your style, making them versatile for any theme or space. Try hanging over a mirror, on a closet door, or even on the fridge!
- Visit your local crafts store for ribbons in varying prints and patterns. Insert unorthodox colors to break up the usual red and green.
- Pick up a standard Styrofoam wreath base.
- Fold a ribbon into a row and pin to the base.
- Follow the previous row and pin a new row of ribbon so that it’s lying against the first row.
- Continue adding rows of ribbon, making sure that the ends of each row are exposed.
- For an extra clean look, pre-fold the ribbons and go over quickly with an iron before pinning.