- Put out your favorite goodies or even display a 2018 cake adorned with sparklers to grab your guests’ attention. Gold Small Cake or Cupcake Stand 8.5″, $12. Visit target.com.
2. Is it really a New Year’s party without a bit of champagne? Stemless Flute Glasses 9 oz., Set of 12, $29.95. Visit crateandbarrel.com.
3. Step up your hosting skills with a bar cart and all of its essentials! Gold Square Bar Cart, $169.99. Visit pier1.com.
4. Keep the after-party clean up to a minimum with these practical and classy placemats that are perfect for the occasion. Golden & Ivory Beaded Placemat, $15.96. Visit pier1.com.
5. New Year’s themed glasses are great, but pretty glasses you can use all year long are even better. Patina Vie Mint Twist Cocktail Glass, $60.99. Visit wayfair.com.
6. Sometimes there isn’t enough champagne and sometimes there’s a little too much. Don’t let the bubbly go to waste! Vacu Vin Champagne Saver, $22.99. Visit wayfair.com.
7. Some grapes, some wine, and a bit of cheese makes for a tasteful get-together. Lay out some of these cheese knives for some fancy self-serving. Marble + Brass Cheese Knives, $39. Visit westelm.com.
8. What are gorgeous cheese knives without a serving tray to go with it? Natural Slate Cheese/Tapas Serving Tray, $29.99. Visit jossandmain.com.
9. Bring your glittery & gold New Year’s look together with this metallic gold pillow. Cuaron Metallic Splatter Cotton Throw Pillow, $62.99. Visit allmodern.com.
10. If you’re looking for something with a little more glamour, try this white and gold sequin throw pillow. Melody Mermaid Throw Pillow, $43.99. Visit allmodern.com.
11. Get the party started with this cute “Drink if…” game. Let your guests get to know a little bit more about each other. New Year’s Eve Party Game, $5. Visit etsy.com.
12. We’re predicting that tassel balloons are going to be very trendy in 2018, so get the style started at the strike of midnight! 12 Black & Gold Balloons, $5. Visit etsy.com.