It’s all about pretty pastel colors paired with warm wood and rustic touches this coming fall season. Drawing inspiration from southern style and relaxed elegance, we’ve put together this roundup of trending pieces that will help update—and fine tune—any space. We love this romantic take on fall colors that prove that you don’t need to go dark to go cozy.
- Zadie wall art, $137.74. Visit paintedfoxhome.com.
- Chippendale side chair. For pricing and dealers, visit hookerfurniture.com.
- Rebecca sconce with distressed frame and antique mirror glass, $315. Visit quatrine.com.
- Color block velvet pillow in Blush, $362. Visit kevinobrienstudio.com.
- Kate Spade Parkwood table lamp, $359. (877) 762-2323 or circalighting.com.
- Muse tall upholstered cabinet. For pricing and dealers, visit hookerfurniture.com.
- Turner square ottoman, $1,189. Visit houzz.com.
- Bamboo lounge chair in Aveda Ivory and antique gold finish, $2,499. Visit globalviews.com.
- Woodgrain velvet throw pillow, $316. Visit kevinobrienstudio.com.
- Lindhurst cabinet by World’s Away, $2747.50. (800) 440-5121 or shopcandelabra.com.
- Grace duvet set in champagne pink, $325-460. (818) 847-0150 or pompomathome.com.
- Rustic handmade sunray Mirror, $1,495. (414) 263-5300 or lalunecollection.com.
Looking for more southern style inspiration? Pick up a copy of our new special Southern Cottage! In the issue we tour breathtaking homes by some of the south’s more influential designers and bloggers!