1. If you’re someone who likes to decorate for Christmas and Thanksgiving at the same time, this unique runner is perfect for you. The branches will give your table a fall festive look while lighting up your meal. Glitter Faux Branch LED Table Runner, $49.95. (817) 252-6300 or pier1.com.
2. Pumpkins aren’t just for Halloween. The pumpkin is the universal vegetable for fall and his runner will go well with any dinner set. Pumpkin Applique Table Runner, $31.96-55.96. (817) 252-6300 or pier1.com.
3. Once everyone sits down to eat, sometimes the table can barely hold all of the delicious dishes! If you’re hosting the meal, you know how stressful it can be to get everything ready for turkey day. Try this runner that’s casual, cute, and neutral enough to match any décor. Ivory And Gray Windowpane Table Runner, $19.99. (877) 967-5362 or worldmarket.com.
4. Farmhouse fans will love this runner with its simple burlap fabric and white ruffles. Keep it on your table after the feast and dress it up with some pine branches and red fruits in the center. Lenox Runner, $39.99. Visit jossandmain.com.
5. Often times, a tablecloth is the way to go. It’s easy to throw in the wash after the big meal and it will instantly make your table look more put-together. Rosa Tablecloth, $33.99. Visit jossandmain.com.