Here are a few ideas:
1. Use them for flower arrangements or bud vases. It’s a great alternative to store-bought vases for large parties and outdoor gatherings. Cluster them on a table top for a more grandiose effect or arrange them down a long farm table for a simple yet elegant look.
2. Place tea lights in them and scatter them on tabletops for a glittery lighting scheme.
3. Transform larger jars into hanging lanterns. Wrap thin gauge wire around the lip a few times and over top as a handle.
4. Make a terrarium with an oversized jar. Just layer, gravel, sand and soil at the bottom and plant ferns or succulents for a chic trendy look.
5. Reuse them as creative photo frames. Place a photo inside and press towards the glass for better visibility.
6. Turn them into hurricanes and luminaries. Fill them with shells, pebbles or other small items then place a pillar candle on top. Line them along walkways to illuminate a path.
7. Reinvent them in the bathroom as vintage-inspired Q-tip and cotton ball caddies.
8. Gather a collection to use as containers for craft supplies or kids toys in a craft or playroom.
9. Nail the lids to the underside of garage, kitchen or laundry room cabinets to create screw-on containers for small supplies and odds and ends that keep clutter off the countertops.